Laser Therapy supplies energy to the body in the form of photons or light. The laser energy is absorbed through the skin and causes tissue changes, stimulates tissue repair and creates an analgesic anti-inflammatory effect.
- Rapid cell growth and cellular reproduction.
- Faster wound healing. Stimulates fibroblast development in damaged tissue, decreasing recovery time.
- Increases metabolic activity. Improves immune responses.
- Reduces fibrous tissue and scar tissue after injury or surgery.
- Anti-inflammatory action for improved joint mobility.
- Increases vascular (blood) activity. Stimulates lymph and blood circulation.
- Lasers stimulate the process of nerve cell reconnection to bring numb areas back to life.
- Laser increases the amplitude of action potentials to optimize muscle action.